Several times a year GSA will “refresh” or reissue the solicitation under which your GSA Schedule contract was awarded. When GSA refreshes the solicitation, many of your contract’s terms and conditions may require an additional action or change in the way your contract is managed. As a GSA contract holder, you will be required to accept the new contract Terms and Conditions.
How do you know when a Mass Mod is available?
When a Mass Mod is available, the Administrative Point of Contact of the GSA Schedule will receive an automated email with a direct link to the Vendor Support Center (VSC). The email will also contain a Personal Identification Number (PIN) associated with the contract number to accept the Mass Mod.
Need to Reset the Mass Mod PIN?
If you are having trouble locating the PIN to complete the Mass Mod.
- The first step, is to visit the VSC and locate your Administrative Contract Officer (ACO).
- Type your GSA Schedule number without dashes in the ACO search engine.
- Then email the ACO and request him/her the reset the PIN and send it to your listed point of contact.
- The ACO will email an automated message with a new PIN to complete the Mass Mod.
- Upon completion of the modification, a confirmation email will be sent to the Contract’s POC with a hyperlink to a printable SF-30.
- File this SF-30 as it will become a part of your contract compliance records.
If you have any additional questions about Mass Mod’s please contact us at 210-402-6766 or at [email protected].
Vice President for Coley Government Contracting Services, Dan leads the day-to-day Consulting Practice. He has more than a decade of experience with the acquisition, management, and marketing of Federal, State, and Local government contracts. Daniel specializes in all aspects of GSA Schedules management and marketing and has helped hundreds of Coley clients remain compliant with the terms of their GSA contract while helping them expand their business.