Summary of MAS Solicitation Refresh 12
- Update to SCP-FSS-001
- Notice for Retiring SIN
- SIN 56121FS Facilities Support Services will be closed to all new offers and Add SIN modifications June 1, 2022. This SIN is set to retire on June 30, 2022.
- SIN 541519CDM Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools will be closed to all new offers and Add SIN modifications June 1, 2022. This SIN is set to retire on June 30, 2022.
- If either of these SINs are on your contract, you should be contacted by your Contracting Officer.
- Notice for new SIN
- SIN 518210FM – Financial Management Quality Service Management Office (FM QSMO) Core Financial Management (FM) Solutions and IT Professional Services will be added to the MAS Solicitation. This SIN is a joint effort between GSA and the Department of the Treasury/Bureau of the Fiscal Service/Financial Management Quality Service Management Office (FM QSMO) based on an OMB directive. This SIN supports agency requirements for cloud computing services and Cloud Related IT Professional Services.
This SIN consists of 4 Subgroups. Vendors adding this SIN must propose at least one subgroup. All SIN Subgroups will be subject to a technical evaluation performed by the department of Treasury’s FM QSMO Project Management Office (PMO). The Subgroups are:
- Core Financial Management Solutions (Core FS) – Partially pre-configured commercial financial management software suites offered in a cloud environment
- Additional Financial Management Solutions – Business capabilities that augment those provided by the Core FS Baseline Solution and have a direct correlation to Federal Financial Management functions or activities.
- Financial Management (FM) Service/Solution Adoption and Transition Services – Services in identifying, selection, acquiring, migrating to and using FM QSMO Marketplace offerings effectively and efficiently.
- Financial Management (FM) Technology Operations Support Services – Support and assist with technology implementation and operations.
GSA is hosting a Webinar on May 18, 2022 1pm-2pm EST to provide additional information.
Coley GCS has over 20 years’ experience with GSA Schedule acquisition and contract management. Reach out for support to keep your offerings up to date including adding SINs and get answers regarding technical evaluation requirements. Call us directly at 210-402-6766, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call to speak to our specialist on how we can support your government contracting needs.
Julio is a Senior Consultant with Coley GCS, LLC, a Government Contracts Consulting, Coaching and Training company. Julio has over 10 years’ experience helping companies succeed with their GSA schedules.