The primary changes should not significantly affect any contract vendors, in fact, several changed assist with Omega Post Award (streamlined acquisition for successful schedule holders).
All comments must be submitted within ten (10) business days of the November 19th posting or by December 3rd.
Interested vendors can review the draft modifications at the GSA Interact site, https://interact.gsa.gov/
SCHEDULE SOLICITATIONS SEEKING COMMENTS INCLUDE:
- Schedule 71-II-K (Comprehensive Furniture Management Services – CFMS)
- Schedule 84 — Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
- Schedule 66 — Scientific Equipment and Services
- Schedule 56 — Building and Building Materials / Industrial Services and Supplies
- Schedule 72 — Furnishings and Floor Coverings
- Schedule 71 – Furniture
- Schedule 36 — The Office, Imaging and Document Solution
- Schedule 58 I — Professional Audio/Video Telemetry/Tracking, Recording/Reproducing And Signal Data Solutions
- Schedule 78 — Sports, Promotional, Outdoor, Recreation, Trophies and Signs (Sports)
- Schedule 738 X — XX comments due November 27
- Schedule 23V – Automotive Superstore
- Schedule 736 – Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing (Taps)
- Schedule 51V – Hardware Superstore
- Schedule 76 – Publication Media
- Schedule 48 – Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions
- Schedule 70 – General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software, and Services
- Schedule 751 – Leasing of Automobiles and Light Trucks
- Schedule 00CORP – The Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- Schedule 599 – Travel Services Solutions
- Schedule 67 – Photographic Equipment – Cameras, Photographic Printers and Related Supplies & Services (Digital and Film-Based)
- Schedule 75 – Office Products/Supplies and Services and New Products/Technology
- Schedule 81 I B – Shipping, Packaging and Packing Supplies
- Schedule 84 – Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
Streamlines Offer Process for Legacy Contractors — FAS has created a streamlined set of instructions for successful FSS contractors that reduce or eliminate entirely many of the items required for submission of an offer.
Commercial Supplier Agreement (CSA) Class Deviation Policy — This class deviation will protect GSA, contractors, and Federal agencies by uniformly addressing common unacceptable terms, immediately reducing risk, reducing administrative costs, and further streamlining the acquisition process for commercial-item supplies and services. The class deviation will also increase uniformity and consistency among all CSAs on GSA contracts.
FAR acquisition-related thresholds –
- The micro-purchase base threshold of $3,000 (FAR 2.101) is increased to $3,500.
- The simplified acquisition threshold (FAR 2.101) of $150,000 is unchanged.
- The FedBizOpps pre-award and post-award notices (FAR part 5) remain at $25,000 because of trade agreements.
- The threshold for use of simplified acquisition procedures for acquisition of commercial items (FAR 13.500) is raised from $6.5 million to $7 million.
- The cost or pricing data threshold (FAR 15.403-4) and the statutorily equivalent Cost Accounting Standard threshold are raised from $700,000 to $750,000.
- The prime contractor subcontracting plan (FAR 19.702) floor is raised from $650,000 to $700,000, and the construction threshold of $1,500,000 stays the same.
- The threshold for reporting first-tier subcontract information including executive compensation will increase from $25,000 to $30,000 (FAR subpart 4.14 and section 52.204-10).
Vice President for Coley Government Contracting Services, Dan leads the day-to-day Consulting Practice. He has more than a decade of experience with the acquisition, management, and marketing of Federal, State, and Local government contracts. Daniel specializes in all aspects of GSA Schedules management and marketing and has helped hundreds of Coley clients remain compliant with the terms of their GSA contract while helping them expand their business.