Having a GSA Schedule can be lucrative, however compliance requirements for owning a GSA Schedule are stringent. Not accurately reporting GSA Schedules sales can result in GSA Schedule holders having to issue refunds, become suspended and even debarment?
What will I learn from this course?
- Enhance your understanding of what constitutes a GSA Schedule sale from GSA’s perspective
- How to prepare for a GSA visit so that you can avoid paying refunds and penalties.
- Follow procedures outlined in this course for all Government orders, your sales reporting and tracking system will be compliant with GSA’s expectations.
Who should take this course?
- C-suite executives for GSA Schedule holders or contractors looking to get on GSA Schedule.
- Sales department and accounting staff who develop quotes and invoices for Federal clients.
- Contracting Managers
Purchase this course and get 30-day access to the on-demand training session.