Having a GSA Schedule can be lucrative, however compliance requirements for owning a GSA Schedule are stringent. Not accurately reporting GSA Schedules sales can result in GSA Schedule holders having to issue refunds, become suspended and even debarment?
What will I learn from this course?
- Enhance your understanding of what constitutes a GSA Schedule sale from GSA’s perspective
- How to prepare for a GSA visit so that you can avoid paying refunds and penalties.
- Follow procedures outlined in this course for all Government orders, your sales reporting and tracking system will be compliant with GSA’s expectations.
Who should take this course?
- C-suite executives for GSA Schedule holders or contractors looking to get on GSA Schedule.
- Sales department and accounting staff who develop quotes and invoices for Federal clients.
- Contracting Managers
Purchase this course and get 30-day access to the on-demand training session.
Since 2001 Coley GCS has helped companies worldwide successfully win and manage more than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. We specialize in GSA Schedules but support any contracting vehicle. We build long term relationships with clients –many who have put their trust in our advice for over a decade.