This brief video is an introduction to Federal Procurement Ethics. Acquisition professionals require a high level of integrity, honesty and honor.
What will I learn from this course?
- What is Procurement ethics?
- Understand how personal credibility is so important to the core value of an acquisition professional.
- How to avoid ethical lapses and keep understand that building credibility is a career long effort.
Who should take this course?
- Government Contractors
- Business Development Professionals
- Contracting Managers
- Sales department for GSA Schedule holders
Purchase this course and get 30-day access to the on-demand training session.
Since 2001 Coley GCS has helped companies worldwide successfully win and manage more than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. We specialize in GSA Schedules but support any contracting vehicle. We build long term relationships with clients –many who have put their trust in our advice for over a decade.