As a Federal Contractor you should be familiar specific sections of the FAR including the framework for the Government’s acquisition of commercial products and services through a Federal Supply Schedule, ordering procedures,negotiations, trade agreements and more. In less than 10 minutes, we will show you which parts are the most relevant to government contractors.
What will I learn from this course?
- Get an overview of the Federal Acquisition Regulation – better known as the FAR.
- Understand how the FAR is structured and how to navigate through it.
- Review the FAR clauses handling contractor integrity and ethics.
Who should take this course?
- C-suite executives in Government Contracting
- Business Development Professionals
- Contracting Managers
Purchase this course and get 30-day access to the on-demand training session.
Since 2001 Coley GCS has helped companies worldwide successfully win and manage more than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. We specialize in GSA Schedules but support any contracting vehicle. We build long term relationships with clients –many who have put their trust in our advice for over a decade.