Don’t leave your employees vulnerable and ill-equipped if and when an Active Shooter situation happens. This training will prepare them to save lives by providing the tools they need to know how to respond when faced with a similar situation.
This is an engaging course that connects the user with an interacting platform specifically designed to help Government, schools, military installations and units, small business and corporations of all sizes to generate an improved response time and increase the survivability rate in the immediate area during an “Active Shooter” event.
This course is designed to be accessed via the internet so employees can go through this training at their desks. The employee is issued a test at the end of the training. Upon successful completion the employee will be issued a certificate that can be printed for placement in their HR folder.
We adhere to the highest level of legal, moral, and ethical standards in our service, while protecting the safety, confidentiality, dignity, and privacy of our clients.
- Define Active Shooter Emergency
- Recognize the characteristics of an active shooter emergency
- Identify the three stages of response to highly stressful events
- Decisive Moment
- Define the three decisive action options:
- Apply a decision-making process to choose the correct action(s) to an Active Shooter Emergency
- Recognize typical police, medical teams, and first responders expectations
- Identify resources available for survivors of an Active Shooter Emergency