As you’ve probably heard, GSA is currently in the process of reviewing industry feedback regarding the reopening of Schedule 75. Late last year, GSA issued an RFI in which responses were due Jan. 17, 2017 to ensure industry feedback was utilized in the final decision making process. GSA anticipates that responses to industry feedback will be posted later this month, February 2017, on FedBizOpps as well as GSA Interact. If you haven’t done so already, be sure to create an account at GSA Interact, join the GSA Schedule 75 Community Group, and register to the Coley blog to continue getting updates.
What will you see with the new solicitation?
- New enhanced SIN, 75-2XX (actual number will be provided when plans have been finalized). Take a look below as contractors must demonstrate increased requirements for qualification!
- Combining of SINs 75-200 (Office Products) and 75-210 (Office Services). As of today, GSA’s plans are to keep these SINs closed as the enhanced SIN will include both Office Products and Office Services.
Steps Government Contractors on GSA Schedule 75 need to take:
- GSA has released the Formatted Product Tool (FPT) as well as the Transactional Data Rule (TDR). Watch your Mass Modification and ensure your accounting systems are up to date. Read more about FPT (Mass Mod A510) and TDR (Mass Mod A509) at our blogs.
- Requirements for the enhanced SIN 75-2XX
- Letter of Supply – Be sure to utilize the correct letter of supply as GSA has made some adjustments to its template. Send me a request to get an updated, editable Letter of Supply Template with the form below and I’d be happy to send one over.
Important GSA Points of Contact:
- Wdonna Woods, Contracting Officer, 212-577-8623, [email protected]
- Maria Viscione, Supervisory Contracting Officer, 212-264-8727, [email protected]
- National Administrative Services and Office Supplies Acquisition Center
- Alternate e-Mail: [email protected], alternate phone 212-264-0868
Keep in mind that questions may not be answered as the RFI is now closed. General questions/topics can be posted to the GSA Schedule 75 Community Group at the GSA Interact.
Ramiro is a Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) and as a Senior Consultant with Coley GCS, LLC, a Government Contracts Consulting, Coaching and Training company. Ramiro has over 10 years’ experience helping companies succeed with their GSA schedules.