The National Archives and Record Administration (NARA) with insight from GSA is working to develop two draft documents to create efficiencies in records management acquisition and they need your input.
The program is the Federal Electronic Records Modernization Initiative (FERMI). FERMI is being developed to improve the way agencies acquire electronic Records Management (ERM) products and services. NARA is looking for your input on if the two documents as they will eventually serve as the tools agencies use to acquire ERM products and services.
The final versions are anticipated to be released in Spring of 2018
- Electronic Records Management Federal Integrated Business Framework (ERM-FIBF) – spreadsheet
- Use Cases For Electronic Messages (Word)
If you provide ERM to the Federal government, now is the time to influence the process and ensure it is compliant and meets the needs of government and industry.
Coley can help. Let us know if you have questions on how the ERM draft documents may affect the future of ERM acquisition.
Latest posts by Dan Coley (see all)
- Should You Pursue a GSA Schedule? E-Buy Open Can Help! - November 8, 2018
- Making it Easier for Federal Agencies to Buy from GSA Schedules - November 8, 2018
- GSA Adding New SIN 132-20 for ACCS - October 1, 2018