The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is making it easier to win new schedules and new SINs. The General Service Administration 00CORP PSS program announced that an upcoming March 2019 solicitation will streamline the solicitation and remove barriers to entry for new and existing schedule holders.
One significant change to the schedule review process will reduce the two past project requirements to one relevant past performance project. New offer hopefuls and current schedule holders can use this changes to win a schedule or SINs.
Other changes include requiring descriptions for training courses, products, and ODCs. Added clarifications to the Employee Compensation Plan stating handbooks are sufficient IF it “sets forth salary ranges and fringe benefits proposed for the professional employees who will work under the contract.”
To ensure integrity of the schedule program, PSS has also incorporated more stringent requirements for some firms.
- SIN 520 7 Financial & Performance Audits – – must be licensed CPA and submit a peer reviewed report
- SIN 520 20 Data Breach Response and Identity Protection Services – Work to itemize services, include a System Security Plan, and follow specific pricing requirements
- SIN 541 4G Challenges and Competitions Services – 2 years’ corporate experience is waived, but project requirement is still in effect
- SIN 541 1000 Other Direct Costs – must be commercially offered, include EPA clause, actual price plus IFF – unless clear documentation can be provided to justify mark-up, specific pricing requirements.
- SIN 874 4 Training Services – Provide End User License Agreement for Learning Management Systems
- SIN 874 8 Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act – Provide crosswalk of DAU equivalency, shall submit resumes, detailed training plan, and three customer references
- SIN 874 9 Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials – Provide Reseller Agreements, End User License Agreements
- SIN 382 5 Services for the Visual and Hearing impaired – new Translation requirements, new Interpretation requirements
- SIN 874 507 Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management – Only awarded in conjunction with 875 501, 503, or 504
- SIN 874 597 Ancillary Repair and Alterations — Only awarded in conjunction with 875 501, 503, or 504, must identify Davis Bacon Act positions
- SIN 899 Series – Must maintain required insurance
- SIN 899 5 Materials and Waste Recycling and Disposal Services – Provide Summary documentation process through disposition of all materials
- SIN 899 7 Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services – Software can only be incidental, software technical data requirements
- SIN 899 8 Remediation and Reclamation Services — Provide Summary documentation process through disposition of all materials, business size determined by NAICS 562910
These changes will not affect the One MAS schedule proposed in the coming two years. These changes should open the PSS program to new and current vendors and allow for greater competition on the schedule.
Latest posts by Dan Coley (see all)
- Is it Now Easier to Enter the Professional Services Schedule? - February 8, 2019
- TXMAS Temporarily Suspending New Offers - February 8, 2019
- What A Government Shutdown Means for Contractors - January 2, 2019