The General Services Administration has announced the consolidation of the 24 Multiple Award Schedules into one single products and services Schedule. This single Schedule will have only one set of terms and conditions, which will allow more consistency in contracting practices.
Having one streamlined option will help buying and selling form the Federal Marketplace, an easier and effective experience. Rather than having to purchase products or services form different schedules, this one Schedule will be the main shop for all customer needs.
This also means customers will no longer have to submit new offers for products or services which fell under different Schedules. Now, a new submission of a modification will be needed.
This transformation of Schedules is estimated to take two years to complete, and GSA will assist in migrating current schedules into the one Schedule.
All interested vendors should attend the Federal Marketplace on Wednesday, December 12 from 9:30AM – 2:45PM EST. For in-person registration, follow the link: https://interact.gsa.gov/document/federal-marketplace-industry-day-registration-open
Virtual attendance instructions are as follows:
- Navigate to the following link (note: this link will be available starting at 9:15am EST on December 12th): https://meet.gsa.gov/federalmarketplace/
- To login, please select the ‘Enter as a Guest” option and include the following identifying information: Name, Organization [example: John Doe, ABC Corp]
- Once the Meeting Space application loads, connect your audio by entering your phone number.
- The event will begin at 9:30am EST.
At this time, VA FSS schedule holders will not be affected by this consolidation.
Latest posts by Dan Coley (see all)
- GSA Schedule Consolidation Update - March 26, 2019
- Second Generation IT BPA out on eBuy - March 20, 2019
- Is it Now Easier to Enter the Professional Services Schedule? - February 8, 2019