Beginning June 11-13, 2018; vendors should begin seeing mass modification invitations addressing Commercial Supplier Agreements (CSA)/End User License Agreements (EULA).
Following the acceptance of the first modification, vendors will see a second mass modification to add the Order Level Materials (OLM) SIN to select schedules. NOTE: The first modification regarding CSAs must be accepted before you are able to receive the OLM modification.
The OLM SIN will allow vendors to include supplies and services necessary to perform a job when supplies and services are not known at the time. Items placed under the OLM on task order are not awarded to your GSA schedule and pricing will be determined on an order level. OLM may only account for up to 33% of a total order.
This change will provide vendors flexibility in bidding opportunities and make GSA more attractive to agencies. OLMs also include the Industrial Funding Fee (IFF), so include fee when calculating costs. GSA will see an increase in revenue as a result, as well.
GSA has created a convenient chart to understand the differences between OLM and others:
The Affected GSA Schedules Include:
- Schedule 03 FAC: Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Schedule 56: Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
- Schedule 70: General Purpose Information Technology Equipment, Software, and Services
- Schedule 71: Furniture
- Schedule 84: Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft, and Emergency/Disaster Response
- Professional Services Schedule 00CORP: All Professional Services
- Schedule 738X: Human Resources and EEO Service
Vice President for Coley GCS, LLC, a Government Contracts Consulting, Coaching and Training company. Daniel leads the day-to-day operations of Coley’s consulting practice. He has two decades of experience with the acquisition, management, and marketing of Federal, State, and Local government contracts. Daniel specializes in all aspects of GSA Schedules management and marketing and has helped hundreds of Coley clients remain compliant with the terms of their GSA contract while helping them expand their business.