GSA is set to release MAS Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh #6 to all existing GSA Schedules in May 2021. These changes will incorporate changes to update (add, delete, modify) current Clauses and Provisions, as well as to accomplish the following:
- Implementation of the Verified Products Portal (VPP), a manufacturer and wholesaler-facing portal containing authoritative product content that will standardize catalog-data for COTS products procured under the MAS program. Vendors providing products listed on the VPP will no longer be required to submit a Letter of Supply
- Vendors offering products on listed on VPP will have a revised LETTER OF SUPPLY TEMPLATE
- Revised scope of MAS Solicitation to authorize only those drones approved through DIU’s Blue sUAS Program
- Incorporate updated Service Contract Labor Standards (SCLS) Wage Determinations.
- Replacing digital certificates with DocuSign for electronic signature of documents and FAS ID for authentication into eOffer/eMod, rendering digital certificates unnecessary
- Incorporate clarification on Ability One Authorized Distributors – requiring proof of authorization and assurance one is not providing ETS items.
- Incorporate various additional updates to SCP-FSS-001 – primarily removing Open Ratings and allow for a mix of CPARS and Customer questionnaires.
- Incorporate clause and provision updates through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-02 through 2021-05 and GSAR Change 114 through 123.
It is critical to review the refreshed solicitation in its entirety to understand the planned updates prior to accepting/competing the Mass Mod. Once the Mass Mod has been accepted you will not be able to undo the acceptance.
You can also find additional details on the upcoming Refresh #6 at GSA’s Interact site here. Are you interested to know how the changes may effect your contract specifically or have additional questions? Please be sure to reach out to your dedicated Coley Adviser.
If you have questions on how Coley can support with you GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), Solicitation Refresh 6 Mass Modification, or any other update that impacts your contract, feel free to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 210-402-6766.
Ramiro is a Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) and as a Senior Consultant with Coley GCS, LLC, a Government Contracts Consulting, Coaching and Training company. Ramiro has over 10 years’ experience helping companies succeed with their GSA schedules.