The Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) Rule requires vendors to electronically report the price the federal government paid for an item or service purchased through GSA acquisition vehicles monthly through https://vsc.gsa.gov/TDR/.
Specific Transactional Data should provide for each line item:
- Contract Number or BPA Number
- Order Number or Procurement Instrument Identifier Number
- Non Federal entity, if applicable
- Description of Deliverable
- Manufacturer’s Name
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Unit of Measure
- Quantity of Item Sold
- Universal Product Code (UPC), if applicable
- Price Paid per Unit
- Total Price Sold
Since 2001 Coley GCS has helped companies worldwide successfully win and manage more than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. We specialize in GSA Schedules but support any contracting vehicle. We build long term relationships with clients –many who have put their trust in our advice for over a decade.