In excess of $10,000,000 means–
(1) The value, or estimated value, at the time of award, of the contract, including all options;
(2) The total estimated value at the time of award of all orders under an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity, or requirements contract;
(3) Any multiple award schedule contract, unless the contracting officer documents a lower estimate;
(4) The value of a delivery order, task order, or an order under a Basic Ordering Agreement;
(5) The amount paid or to be paid in settlement of a claim; or
(6) The estimated monetary value of negotiated overhead or other rates when applied to the Government portion of the applicable allocation base.
Since 2001 Coley GCS has helped companies worldwide successfully win and manage more than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. We specialize in GSA Schedules but support any contracting vehicle. We build long term relationships with clients –many who have put their trust in our advice for over a decade.