Flexibly-priced contracts and subcontracts means–
(1) Fixed-price contracts and subcontracts described at 16.203-1(a)(2), 16.204, 16.205, and 16.206;
(2) Cost-reimbursement contracts and subcontracts (Subpart 16.3);
(3) Incentive contracts and subcontracts where the price may be adjusted based on actual costs incurred (Subpart 16.4);
(4) Orders issued under indefinite-delivery contracts and subcontracts where final payment is based on actual costs incurred (Subpart 16.5); and
(5) The materials portion of time-and-materials contracts and subcontracts (Subpart 16.6).
Since 2001 Coley GCS has helped companies worldwide successfully win and manage more than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. We specialize in GSA Schedules but support any contracting vehicle. We build long term relationships with clients –many who have put their trust in our advice for over a decade.