FAR Service Contracts Reporting (SCR) Requirements due October 30.
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR GSA SCHEDULE HOLDERS PROVIDING SERVICES!
The SCR requirements under FAR clauses 52.204-14 and 52.204-15 were added during the latest GSA solicitation refreshes and you are now required to complete the SCR through the System for Award Management (SAM) registration.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
All Federal Contractors and first-tier subcontractors must comply. Reporting is required according to the following thresholds:
- All cost-reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor-hour service contracts and orders with an estimated total value at or above the simplified acquisition threshold ($150,000)
- All fixed-price service contracts awarded and orders issued according to the following thresholds:
- Awarded or issued in Fiscal Year 2014, with an estimated total value of $2.5 million or greater.
- Awarded or issued in Fiscal Year 2015, with an estimated total value of $1 million or greater.
- Awarded or issued in Fiscal Year 2016, and subsequent years, with an estimated total value of $500,000 or greater.
- Reporting is required for all first-tier subcontracts for services as prescribed above
WHAT DO I NEED TO REPORT?
Contractors are required to report the following information:
- Contract number and, as applicable, order number.
- The total dollar amount invoiced for services performed during the previous Government fiscal year under the contract.
- The number of Contractor direct labor hours expended on the services performed during the previous Government fiscal year.
- Data reported by subcontractors
Additionally, Contractors must report all first-tier subcontractors that have performed services on the contractors’ contract:
- Subcontract number (including subcontractor name and DUNS number); and
- The number of first-tier subcontractor direct-labor hours expended on the services performed during the previous Government fiscal year.
Failure to submit a report in a timely manner may result in contracting officer defined appropriate contractual remedies. This term is not defined in the FAR.
If you have question or need assistance completing the SCR, please contact your Coley Contract Advisor directly at 210-402-6766.
Ramiro is a Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) and as a Senior Consultant with Coley Government Contract Services, he help clients with GSA schedule management services. He provides advice and ensures client’s GSA contracts are compliant and current.