Reminder to all schedule 738 X contract holder and potential schedule holders that the HR schedule will implement new SINS this month. We wrote regarding GSA’s announcement to modernize GSA Schedule 738 X on a previous post.
Reflecting OPM/OMB government-wide Resources Category Management Strategy, GSA is reorganizing the SIN classification of 595-21 human resources services into 11 categories. GSA’s goal is to increase business by targeting specializations and reduce redundancies government-wide by encouraging broader use of the schedule potentially increasing government business for GSA Schedule vendors.
New SINS for Schedule 738X include:
595-21 AGENCY HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY, POLICY, and OPERATIONAL PLANNING—
- Workforce Planning;
- Human Capital Strategy;
- Organization Design and Position Classification;
- Diversity and Inclusion;
- Employee Engagement and Communications;
- Organizational Development
595-2 TALENT ACQUISITION
- Talent Acquisition Management;
- Candidate Sourcing & Recruitment;
- Candidate Assessment & Selection;
- New Hire In-Processing (On-Boarding);
- Candidate Suitability;
- Security Classification & Background Investigation Support
595-3 TALENT DEVELOPMENT
- Talent Development Planning and Strategy;
- Workforce Development and training;
- Learning Management
595-4 EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Employee Performance Management;
- Recognition Management
595-5 COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation Management;
- Work Schedule and Leave Administration;
- Benefits Management;
- Work-Life Wellness/Employee Assistance Programs and Social Services
595-6 SEPARATION & RETIREMENT
- Separation Counseling;
- Retirement Planning and Processing;
- Retirement Management
595-7 EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Employee Misconduct Remediation;
- Employee Performance Remediation;
- Administrative Grievances and Third-Party Proceedings;
- Reasonable Accommodation Programming; and
- Employee Suitability
595-8 LABOR RELATIONS
- Labor Relations Management;
- Negotiated Grievances and Third-Party Proceedings;
- Collective Bargaining
595-9 WORKFORCE ANALYTICS AND EMPLOYEE RECORDS
- Employee Inquiry Processing;
- Employee Research;
- Workforce and Performance Analytics;
- Workforce and Performance Reporting;
- Records Management; and
- Records Disclosure. (OPM\Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model)
595-10 AGENCY HUMAN CAPITAL EVALUATION
- Human Capital Programmatic Evaluation
What 738X Schedule Holders Can Expect:
Your PCO will then unilaterally modify the schedule to reflect relevant SIN categorizations. Once a modification is awarded, a new GSA pricelist will need to be developed and submitted to eLibrary/GSAAdvantage.
If you miss the opportunity to have your PCO unilaterally update your schedule, you will be required to add new SIN through the traditional modification process.
If 595-21 Agency Human Capital Strategy, Policy, and Operational Planning is all you do, then no action is needed.
If you have any questions regarding the proposed changes, please contact us. Additionally, if you perform these functions and do not have a GSA Schedule, we would encourage you to contact us to discuss the possibilities of obtaining a 738X schedule.
Published author with 30 years’ experience working with Federal agencies and contractors, including proposal development and project delivery.